By Lynn S. M. <lois_and_clark_fan_at_verizon.net (Replace_at_with@)>
Submitted: February 2012
Summary: Ben Franklin would roll over in his grave…
Read in other formats: Text | MS Word | OpenOffice | PDF | Epub | Mobi
Disclaimer: Lois and Clark aren’t mine. Neither are the original proverbs.
1) A fic on the board is worth two in the head.
2) You can catch more feedback with WAFFy than you can with WHAMmy fic.
3) Don’t count your fanfics before they are written.
4) The bigger they are, the more posts you’ll need.
5) If a story’s worth writing, it’s worth writing well.
6) If you can’t say something nice about someone, then write from Lex’ POV.
7) Early to bed and early to rise gives one plenty of time to write fanfic before the rest of the house awakens.
8) A fanfic a day keeps the boredom away.
9) Two BRs are better than one.
10) If at first you don’t succeed, then write, write again.
And a bonus combination proverb and a (not terribly rigorous) proof:
Time flies like an arrow; Superman flies faster than a speeding bullet. Speeding bullets are faster than arrows, therefore Superman flies faster than time itself. (I present as evidence the first Christopher Reeve movie.)